Saturday, November 19, 2011

Aha Moment Quote!

I saw this quote just a little while ago, and it is JUST what I needed to read.

"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on or blame. The gift is your - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins."

I am going to print this out and put it somewhere I will see it every day.  It's time I take my life back into my own hands!  I am not this depressed person that has plagued my life lately.  I have always been full of sunshine.  The things I am going through do not define me or my life.  I am still the same person no matter what has happened.  I hope this quote will be as poignant to someone else as it was to me.  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment