Friday, May 7, 2010

25 Weeks and Relay For Life

Well, I have made it an additional week from when all of this scary preterm labor stuff has begun!  Things are still the same - having annoying, irregular contractions, but nothing that feels different so far.  25 weeks today.  I am thankful for every day, but each week is a huge milestone now!  Here is the 25 weeks belly shot - the girls are really low now!!!


Tonight is also Relay For Life.  This will be Haley's 8th year participating!  We started the year after she was diagnosed and have never missed one yet.  I am terribly sad today because I will not be able to go as I am on bedrest, but Mike is taking the kids so everyone doesn't have to miss out.  This will be the first one I have missed and that we weren't all there as a family celebrating what a survivor our little Haley Bug is!  Mike will just have to take pictures to share with me tonight.  If anyone is interested in making a donation via Haley's webpage to help stomp out cancer, here is the link:  American Cancer Society Relay For Life, Chesapeake, VA.  We are so lucky and blessed with Haley's health now!  It is our hope that through fundraising and research one day we will wipe out all cancer so no one ever has to endure what our Haley Bug has or lose their life to this horrible beast!

No comments:

Post a Comment