Sunday, September 25, 2011

Happy Birthday, Aunt Pippy! (And Kayla & Cameron too!)



“And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.”

- Abraham Lincoln

Today is my little twin brother and sister-in-law's 9th birthday.  We don't get to celebrate with them since they live all the way in Alabama though!  *sad face*  But HAPPY BIRTHDAY nonetheless!  Tomorrow is my sister-in-law, Tiffany's (affectionately known as "Pippy" by my children) birthday and we are celebrating it today.  By special request I made her my double chocolate cheesecake with chocolate ganache icing!  TO DIE FOR!


Carly and Callie enjoyed it too!  ♥

Her fiance, Mark, surprised her with 2 dozen Maryland Blue Crabs!  She was a happy girl as this is just what she wanted for her birthday ... to sit and pick crabs.  The whole thing just grosses me out, but it's not my birthday!  haha

I take one look at those eyes staring at me and I feel sorry for the poor little guys!  haha

But, the birthday girl is happy and that's what matters!  ♥

Haley is getting a lesson from Aunt Pippy on picking crabs!

They are all enjoying it!


"I love you, but I'm still going to eat you!"  haha
Taylor and Mark ... like father like son!  LOL

Mike and Mickey are working on finishing up painting the dress up storage center Mike has been building for her dress up clothes.  Have to get it finished up before he leaves in 2 short days.


Carly and Callie are currently obsessed with sitting in this bin - they fight over who's going to be in it, and, when Carly is in it, Callie just climbs in on top of her!  She's such a bruiser.  Poor Carly!  LOL

Here eyes are saying "Save me, Mommy!"  LOL

The cutest little bully ever!  hehe

Planning on spending the rest of the night watching football with Mike and enjoying our last bit of quality time together before he leaves.  I'm remaining positive, but I can't lie ... this sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment