Friday, September 23, 2011

Rainbows & Separation Preparation



"And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow."

- Gilbert K. Chesterton


I've said before that rainbows have special meaning in my life, and I have never seen more rainbows in my LIFE than in the last few months!  Every time I turn around, there is a beautiful rainbow in the sky.  This one was today - a double rainbow - just beautiful!  I couldn't get the whole thing because part of it was hidden by trees.  Someone texted me to and let me know it was out - I would have missed it otherwise.  Glad to have seen it, and it made Mickey's night too, which was precious!  ♥


Here are a couple of the other recent ones taken with my cell phone while I was out and about.



I recently walked in to Mike was showing the big girls where he is going to be going in San Diego on Google Maps.  Definitely a "Kodak moment."  I hope all this preparing we have been doing will help Mickey cope with Mike's absence.  It's going to be the hardest on her, I fear.  :-(


Only 4 days left until Mike leaves.  Time sure is going fast now.  I can only hope it will go this fast when he is gone!  My girls are so lucky to have such a GREAT Daddy!  They are definitely going to miss his presence around here.  Thank goodness for technology is all I can say!  SKYPE!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment