Friday, May 20, 2011

If you ♥ your freedom ...

Mike's sister got these shirts for Carly and Callie since their daddy is in the Navy - they say, "If you ♥ your freedom, thank my DAD!"  So cute.  Callie always looks so serious in the pictures?  Guess it's the crazy things Mommy tries to do to get them both to STAY for a picture together!  LOL



Have I mentioned how difficult it is to keep them both sitting together for a picture now?  Damn near IMPOSSIBLE!  Someone always gets mad that they have to be still.  Thought this was pretty cute though - I love how Callie is looking at Carly!  LOL


I can't get over how curly Carly's hair is getting the more it grows!  So cute.  Callie's is flat as a pancake!  So funny how they are so opposite!


Mickey is still having fevers, but she will feel better intermittently with the ibuprofen.  I hope she will just feel better by her birthday on Wednesday!  Poor baby.  :-(  

My nephew, Taylor, had his surgery on his knee today at CHKD.  He ended up with pins and screws in his knee to repair one of his fractures.  He had 3!  Poor kid.  He also tore his meniscus which they just had to shave to fix.  He is in quite a bit of pain and feeling pretty emotional.  he has a long road to recovery ahead of him!  I feel so bad for him.  It's always heartbreaking to see a kid suffering.  Praying he heals quickly!

As for me, I am enjoying a coconut rum and cranberry cocktail, hanging out with my Mikey and looking forward to Zumba in the morning!  :-)

1 comment: