Friday, April 8, 2011

Callie didn't want to be left out ...

So, just as I suspected, Callie woke up with a fever this morning.  After a 2:15 doctor appointment, turns out she has an ear infection as well.  So now both Carly and Callie are on antibiotics and hopefully on the mend.  Mickey and I are still working on getting rid of the yucky sickies ourselves, but it just doesn't seem to want to go away.  It doesn't have us down, but we are still full of mucous.  I hate how that symptom likes to hold on forever!!!  Mike has been working late pretty much every night (as usual) so with the sick kiddos, I haven't been able to go to the gym for days.  I am really missing Zumba!!!!  Can't wait for everyone to be healthy again so we can get back to it.  :-)

Our little seeds are really taking off!  Check out the growth ...


This is where I start feeling like I have no idea where to go from here!  haha  We will figure it out though.  Mike has a spot picked out for the garden, just needs to find the time to put it together.  :-)

I am breathing a HUGE sigh of relief over the House coming to an agreement and narrowly avoiding a government shutdown!  That was very scary.  Thank goodness we don't have to worry about our pay being short, or even worse, nonexistent.  So, now I am just sitting here patiently waiting dying for Kelly and family to get here!  Shouldn't be but a few more hours.  Really looking forward to this week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment