Saturday, April 9, 2011

Lost Without My BFF

Let me preface this by saying I am beyond exhausted!  I didn't go to bed until about 5am because we were all just too excited to sleep once our guests got here from their long drive from Florida!  What a great reunion.  We really are not just friends, we are family.  Haley and Kylie are the best of friends and even after not seeing each other for nearly 2 years, it's as if not a second has passed!  Love them in their shirts today that say, "Lost without my BFF."  ♥


Once we all finally got a few hours of sleep, we mostly hung around the house today and just enjoyed spending some time together.  Kelly, Haley, Kylie and I did make a trip to the mall and Old Navy today, which was fun!  Kami and Mickey were the best of friends and played really well together all day.  Haley and Kylie were just in their own world enjoying being together once again.  It is a dream having them here - we miss them living here so much.  Haley is so lucky to have such a great friendship, one I know will last a lifetime, that has started from the time she and Kylie were babies.  I am so very lucky to have Kelly in my life as well.  She is not only my best friend, she is like my sister.  ♥

I am so tired I am about to drop, so I will stop here with one last thing.  I want to ask for prayers for my other dear friend, Carrie.  She is going through a very rough time right now and could use all the lifting up in prayer she can get.  She is an amazing single mom to 4 kids and is doing an amazing job keeping their world stable throughout a terrible situation.  She amazes me, but she really needs prayers right now.  I am lucky to have 2 amazing friends in my life who are like sisters - how blessed am I?  Too bad neither live close by anymore!  I know she would appreciate it.

2 comments: