Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Double Crawling Trouble!

As of last night, we now have to full fledged crawling babies!  They are all over the place.  I can't imagine how crazy life will be once they start walking!  HOLY COW!  For now, they are contained in the living room since it is a sunken room.  They like to pull up on the step though, and the boos boos ... they will be coming.  Look at the double trouble playing this morning.  ♥



Carly is looking for some trouble to get into!

But she's so sweet and cute!  ♥
Speaking of playing, they are playing together so cute now!  I hear them giggling with each other all throughout the day.  It's so incredibly cute!  Then, they were in Callie's crib playing - like totally wrestling around with each other - before bed tonight.  It is so cute to watch - what a special bond they have.  Ya know, it's funny.  So many people see me with twins and say things like, "Better you than me!"  "Bless your heart.  You have your hands full."  I even had a mom of 8 year old twins say she felt sorry for me because she hated the baby years.  Crazy talk, is what I say!  For all the extra work they are, I get 1,000 times the joy back.  It's so different.  Maybe that's because they are such good babies.  I might not feel the same if I had 2 Mickeys on my hands!  LOL  (That child has been a handful since the day she was born!)  Point is, no one should ever feel sorry for me - I love being a twin mommy!  In all fairness, I do get a lot of, "You are so blessed" comments too, and that is the absolute truth!

They are finally all better it seems.  As suspected, I had a few days that I had to give Callie breathing treatments too.  She did surprisingly well with it!  But their noses aren't running anymore or anything now!  Hopefully the Zyrtec and Benadryl dried up the fluid that was still on their ears as well.  They are both teething, but Carly has been the worst!  Today, those bottom 2 teeth finally broke through!  YAY!  Here's a few more pictures of them today - they look so cute in their little outfits from my friend, Mandie, in Australia!





Since the girls are all better, we went back to the YMCA today.  Mickey was excited to go play with some other kids, and the babies were good about going to child watch still.  Whew!  I went and did Zumba.  LOVE!  I saw a woman there that I haven't seen in years!  Her son went through chemo the same time as Haley.  It was neat to kind of catch up with her and plan to see her at the same Zumba class again next week.  :-)  Feels so good to be shakin' my booty again!  I love looking forward to working out - it rocks!

I'm working on a post for Monday - Haley had a field trip with her "Wetland Watchers" club at school and Mike chaperoned.  They were transplanting oysters into the Chesapeake Bay.  I just love her!  So, that is coming.  I have been struggling to find time these days.  My house is a disaster too!  Oh well.  I just do what I can do and try to keep smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment