Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Day Out!

Today, we got out of the house!  After mommy had done her workout (sticking with the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred!) and did some household chores and the babies had their afternoon nap, we headed out.  I was on a mission to find a laundry hamper for Carly and Callie's room.  This was today's cleaning and organizing project.  Because, you see, what ends up happening is a mountain of clothes on the floor next to the dresser.  An eye sore, like so many other areas of my house!  (Not dwelling on that though, because it is all changing now!)  It was an easy project, so I chose it after yesterday's being much more extensive!  We had to go to several different stores, but I found one and think it looks quite nice.  Here is the before and after!  Ahhhh.  (The photographer in me has to note - look how gorgeous the natural light is in the before!  Then, the after is crappy light from only the lights on since it was then dark outside!  hehe)


We were also on a mission to get Mickey a new pair of pink, sparkly princess shoes from Target too.  She already had a pair and LOVED them!  She wore them all the time, but she has outgrown them and they had to go in the garbage.  She had worn those suckers out anyway!  So, she now has a spanking new, shiny pair.  She is thrilled.  She is even happier because mommy let her get the Easter Wubbzy movie too.  It was a special Mickey day, and she was a very good girl while we were out, even though she did whine about being tired toward the end!  The babies were good as gold, as they usually are when we are out.  I think they just like having a change of scenery from time to time.  They got a 2 pack of beginner sippy cups so they can start learning to drink like big girls!  ♥  The find of the day for me?  The 30 Day Shred DVD at Target for $9!!!!  I've been doing the workout by watching it On Demand, but it only has Level 1, so I wanted to buy the DVD for Levels 2 and 3.  SCORE!  

Oh, and I made sure to eat 3 meals today!  I don't think I am eating enough calories though?  I wonder how much is too little?  Today I have eaten 1065 calories in 3 meals.  I didn't have time for snacks, but I think that might be what I need to work on now.  My 3 meals, plus a few small snacks.  So much to think about!  But I tell ya, I feel amazing!  So happy to feel like I am on the right track.  :-)  

1 comment:

  1. Looks awesome! Love Mickey in the after pics. Looks like my old laundry hamper.

    ReplyDelete