Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Bad Day

Today was not a great day.  I was extremely irritable today and everything was making me angry, and for some reason, I just couldn't seem to get myself in check today!  I don't have much to say for myself - I was mean and ugly and definitely not mother of the year today.  :-(

But let me tell you something, as much as Mickey drove me absolutely insane today and made me want to pull my hair out, she is so DARN CUTE!  She chose bologna and chocolate milk (gag!) for her snack before bed, which she proceeded to eat while wearing an old pair of my sunglasses.  LOL  She makes me laugh so much - she has quite the personality!  If I could just learn not to let her push my buttons.  I think I need to really work on finishing reading my book, "Scream Free Parenting" after today!



Lemme tell you a little secret about myself.  I LOVE cilantro.  Like really, REALLY LOVE IT!  I decided to make a trip to the store to get the stuff to make one of my favorite dinners, Taco Salad since I had such a bad day.  The kids love it too.  I love to put a TON of cilantro on mine!  The smell of cilantro just makes me smile.  I think I am borderline obsessive about cilantro.  LOL  Here is mine from tonight.  Just looking at this picture makes me smile!  hehe


Let's hope we have a better day tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. What's the saying from Nick Jr? "We're not perfect, we're parents!" LOL

    ReplyDelete