Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Rainy, Gloomy Day

Today was a rainy, gloomy kind of day.  No going out of the house for us!  So today was spent just doing the regular cleaning stuff for the most part.  I did Level 2 of the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred for the first time today and felt like I was going to DIE!  LOL  But, it sure feels great to be working out.  It really does make me feel so much better.  I am also trying to be a LOT better about feeding Carly and Callie baby food.  I was always so good with my other kids, but I have not been great about it with these 2.  It's just a lot harder to synchronize, but I can totally do it and just need to.  I'm going to be a lot better.  Here they were after lunch today!


Then, as I took that picture, I realized how out of order my kitchen was and decided to take care of that right away!  Looks MUCH better now.  If only a clean kitchen would stay clean!!


Ugh.  Oh how I can't wait for the day when we can afford to update our kitchen!  The cabinets are so ugly.  We are planning on painting them white whenever Mike can take some time off work to dedicate to getting it done in a week.  Until then, GAG!  It could be worse though.  :-)

We had a very yummy dinner tonight!  Blackened Tuna steaks, grilled vegetable skewers and saffron rice!  Oh man, oh man!  It was heavenly!  Mike knows how to cook the tuna steaks perfecto!

2 comments:

  1. OMG your dinner looks freaking amazing!!!! I know what you mean about the baby food thing too. Andy is just not into it... but I am trying to offer it to him x2 everyday to start. Today = 0. Fail. Oopsie.

    ReplyDelete